Sunday, May 2, 2010

Elvis has left the building

Seriously great time in Las Vegas last weekend!! Disney World for Adults!! An excuse to act like you're in college!!  All the above!!  While I'm slightly exhausted just thinking about the trip shenanigans, I absolutely love Vegas even more now. Here's a few nutty reasons why this trip stood out.
  • Everywhere we went people told Nate he looked like 'that dude from The Hangover' including one group insisting on a picture, haha!
  • "Lucky 7's" Slot Machine---only certain casinos have is people, seek it out I tell you!!
  • Sushi Samba Drink Tower
  • The Peppermill Fireside Lounge, The swankiest old-school lounge in Vegas 
  • Waiting an hour in line with a 100 other dorky fans, to get inside the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop from History Channel's 'Pawn Stars'
  • The new Aria Casino stunning!
  • Cheering on Nate & Steve in their first official Beer Pong Tournament more accurately, Sue & I harassing the opponents
  • The Beatles LOVE, Cirque du Soleil--wonderful! OH! And you better believe I'm going back to see THIS!!! I could cry just thinking about it.
  • STUVE (yup, they are a reason all their own...non stop laughing!)
  • New York New York Duelling Piano Bar---and a Happy Birthday dedication courtesy of Sue---ever hear two pianos rock out to 'Like a Virgin'?! Neither did they until then. ha.
  • Nate and I up early each morning, walking the strip with our starbucks....a perfect seat by the Bellagio fountain....giggling at the walk of shame parade!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

The Sims Family Blog

The Sims Family Blog