Santa went overboard this year...no surprise...gifts that top the list include new playroom furniture, a fish tank and five fisheees, an animated rocking horse, and a jungle gym! Thanks everybody!! Aaron is having a blast! :) Despite our Christmas party bust, we made up for it with a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dinner at our house, Grandma Shuemaker's visit, a Sims/Gunning party on the 26th, and a short trip to PA to see Sue, Steve and our closest friends! We enjoyed every bit!
I have another week off and not working sure is fun! Aaron and I have plenty of toys to play with, a new playroom to break in, some afternoons at the pool, a few spa appointments on my own, and cozy naps on the couch :). Nonetheless I'm really looking forward to my new job in January!
In 2010 we're also looking forward to the Poconos in February, Vegas in April, and Vermont in July.
Christmas slideshow below....now time to take down the decorations and start counting down to spring!!!
1 comment:
Happy New Year
Post a Comment