Happy St. Patricks Day! I love this holiday...for the obvious wear green, drink Guinness, 'Kiss me I'm Irish' reasons...but mostly because it brings back some wonderful memories of our time in Ireland!! Specifically, our sweet home by the bay, Galway. Pints of Smithwicks at Kings Head, the Quays, the Skeff, Busker Browns, Monroes Tavern, Fibber Magees (I better stop there...). Our great apartment on Merchants Road (stumbling distance from above said pubs), fish and chips at the Snack Box (WEBB!!!!), crepes at the farmers market, and Nate's favorite Couch Potatas that's their quirky spelling (you guessed it, nothing but baked potatoes on the menu); hussle bussle Shop Street, hilarious attempts at hurling, music everywhere, and great friends! And the best for last, Nate's wonderful proposal near the waterfront (the swans really are everywhere, just perfect). Someday soon I'll have all my Ireland photos scanned, saved, and shareable! But until then, enjoy our wee bit o'cuteness!!
t-shirt courtesy of wonderful friend Katherin!
1 comment:
So adorable and happy! I can't believe how big he is getting, and sitting up all on his own now it looks like!
Post a Comment