Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Need a Laugh?!

I thought it might be funny to share with one another some silly guilty (slightly embarrassing)pleasures. You know, things that you like or like doing that others might tease you about! Plus, it's fun for us to read blog comments. C'mon let's all get a good laugh. I'll share three (but oh man there are way more than three!)

1. Elliott Yamin Music...yep the former American Idol contestant. I don't know what it is, but I love his voice. New Christmas Album out folks!
2. The Girls Next Door (on E!)....man Kendra cracks me up!!
3. Forcing Nate to dance with me during Dancing with the Stars (then I get mad when he's not as good as Derek or won't throw me up in the air high enough! haha)

4 comments:

J and J Webb said...

1. Being a member of the Dawson's Creek Fan Club..I have the card to proove it!
2. Celine Dion-I have seen her twice in concert!

Cam and Eleanor said...

1. Had a mini mullet in the '80s (it was rural Ohio - everyone did!!)
2. My favorite TV show of all time is......Buffy the Vampire Slayer
3. I'll come right out and say it...pink, girly drinks just taste better!
Cam (of course)

Lorie said...

I love, love, LOVE hamburger helper. I eat it once a year for my birthday dinner.

I check Perez Hilton at least 3 times a day. I’m on Ashley Simpson baby watch right now!

Dan likes to go fishing...in our living room. He casts out a rubber frog and reels in a tiny fish otherwise known as Zoey. He goes fishing for our dog!! Can you say obsessed?

Abby said...

1. I secretly wish Laguna Beach was still on -- with the original cast members.
2. I read people.com at least a couple of times a day and am pretty well known for being up to date on my celebrity gossip!
3. I count in my head... a lot... like when I take a drink of water, I will count to 5 or count how many sips I take. Very weird, I know.

The Sims Family Blog

The Sims Family Blog